Occupied Dover home struck by gunfire; no injuries

Posted

DOVER — No injuries occurred when a home was struck by gunfire Monday, Dover police spokesman Sgt. Mark Hoffman said.

After a report of shots fired, officers responded to the 100 block of Ensemble Court at approximately 6:40 p.m. and discovered that a residence had been struck once. The home was occupied by four people at the time, police said.

Multiple shell casings were located on Walker Road, just east of the home.

The police department asked anyone with information to call 302-736-7130. Callers may remain anonymous. Tips may also be submitted through Delaware Crime Stoppers via 800-TIP-3333 or here; a cash reward is possible for information leading to an arrest.