The Delmarva Shorebirds have announced their official promotional schedule for the 2021 season at Arthur W. Perdue Stadium.
The 25th season of Shorebirds baseball is highlighted by nine fireworks nights, five hat giveaways courtesy of Spicer Bros. Construction, an Adley Rutschman Bobblehead presented by Perdue Farms, a Grayson Rodriguez Bobblehead presented by Delaware Express, and so much more providing fans with fun, affordable, family entertainment each and every night when attending Shorebirds games at Perdue Stadium for the 2021 season.
Please note all promotions are subject to change at any time throughout the 2021 season.
- Starting May 18 (while supplies last): 2021 Magnet Schedule Giveaway presented by Peninsula Home Care
- May 27 - Pink Hat Giveaway presented by Spicer Bros. Construction, Inc.
- May 29 - Postgame Fireworks
- June 15 - Flag Day Ceremony presented by Salisbury Elks Lodge
- June 17 - Rally Towel Giveaway
- June 18 - Scarf Giveaway / Wizards & Wands Night
- June 19 - Postgame Fireworks presented by Wor-Wic Community College
- June 24 - Fan Vote Hat Giveaway presented by Spicer Bros. Construction, Inc.
- June 25 - Delaware State Fair and Team Photo Giveaway
- June 26 - Postgame Fireworks presented by Hudson Behavioral Health / Scholar Athlete Night presented by Mountaire Farms
- July 8 - Patriotic Visor Giveaway presented by Spicer Bros. Construction, Inc.
- July 9 - 25th Anniversary Baseball Giveaway
- July 10 - Postgame Fireworks presented by Preston Automotive Group and Flock for a Cure Night as the Shorebirds team up with Preston Automotive Group to raise money in the fight against cancer
- July 22 - Rally Towel Giveaway
- July 23 - Grayson Rodriguez Bobblehead Giveaway presented by Delaware Express
- July 24 - Postgame Fireworks and Scout Night presented by Dr. Susan Vickers at Seaside Smiles
- Aug. 5 - Scrapple Night
- Aug. 6 - Hawaiian Shirt Giveaway presented by Pepsi
- Aug. 7 - Postgame Fireworks presented by Mountaire Farms and Mountaire Farms Family Night
- Aug. 19 - Maryland Pride Bucket Hat Giveaway presented by Spicer Bros. Construction.
- Aug. 20 - Adley Rutschman Bobblehead Giveaway presented by Perdue
- Aug. 21 - Postgame Fireworks presented by Worcester County Health Department in conjunction with Worcester Goes Purple Night
- Aug. 22 - Girl Scout Night presented by Dr. Susan Vickers at Seaside Smiles
- Sept. 9 - Hear Me Out Hat Giveaway presented by Spicer Bros. Construction, Inc.
- Sept. 10 - Postgame Fireworks presented by Perdue and Perdue Farmers Night
- Sept. 11 - Postgame Fireworks presented by Pohanka of Salisbury
- Sept. 12 - Fan Appreciation Day
Lastly, the Shorebirds will continually update social media and send out newsletters to all fans informing them of important ticket information and upcoming promotions for each homestand. Follow the Shorebirds on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or on theshorebirds.com.