The Delaware Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America hosted a middle school state conference that provided students with the opportunity to participate in workshops exploring career technical education opportunities and career technical student organization-aligned competitions.
Workshops were hosted by State President/Student Director Jessica Argueta and Roundtable Life Skills.
Twenty-two students from active FCCLA middle chapters medaled during competitive events were:
- Scoring Silver from Christina School District’s Gauger-Cobbs Middle School: Madelyn Long-Haggerty
- Scoring Silver from Gauger-Cobbs Middle School: Leigthon Griffith
- Scoring Top Gold from Red Clay Consolidated’s HB duPont Middle School: Cara Cocuzza & Sophia McKee
Repurpose & Redesign
- Scoring Top Gold from HB duPont Middle School: Emma Jean Linder, Delaney Lutes, Paisley Minter
- Scoring Gold from HB duPont Middle School: Julia Hamlet, Kylie Hughes, & Mackenzie Lewicki
- Scoring Top Gold from Caesar Rodney’s Magnolia Middle School: Donovan Skochelak, Ezera Bennett, & Grant Fisher
Public Policy advocate
- Scoring Silver from HB duPont Middle School: Emmaline McDermott
- Scoring Bronze from Gauger-Cobbs Middle School: William O’Neill
- Scoring Silver from HB duPont Middle School: Isabella Fuentes & Geraldine Lorzo-Santiago
- Scoring Top Gold from HB duPont Middle School: Yu Fujiki
Promote and Publicize FCCLA
- Scoring Silver from HB duPont Middle School: Abby Manley & Kylie Smith
For more information on Delaware FCCLA, contact Michael Hill-Shaner, Delaware FCCLA state director, at Michael.email@example.com.