The Lake Forest School District is participating in the Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided to all children without charge, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. Food will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Sites and times are:
- Lake Forest High School, 5407 Killens Pond Road, Felton — 8:30 a.m. to noon Mondays-Thursdays, June 20-Aug. 17.
- W.T. Chipman Middle School, 101 W. Center St., Harrington — 8:30 a.m. to noon Mondays-Thursdays, June 26-July 20.
- Lake Forest Central Elementary School, 5424 Killens Pond Road, Felton — 8:30 a.m. to noon Mondays-Thursdays, July 5-Aug. 3.
- Lake Forest East Elementary School, 124 W. Front St., Frederica — 9 a.m. to noon Mondays-Thursdays, July 17-Aug. 10.
- Delaware Early Childhood Center, 100 W. Mispillion St., Harrington — 3-4 p.m. Mondays-Thursdays, July 5-Aug. 3.
For information, contact Jennifer Montano at 302-284-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.